Saturday, October 4, 2008

~ Tag Request - Eerie ~

Photobucket



****PLEASE READ****This is very important. Unlike AOL blogger does not give me an email when I receive your comment alert. I never saved addresses in AOL, so I don't have them. I must have an email address when you request a tag. If I don't, your request will be ignored. You can make it really easy and go to your blogger profile and include an email address. It's real easy when you log in you have the option to view your profile or you can view your entire profile from your journal. Edit your profile and add an email. AOL or other it doesn't matter. If you don't want to do that you must leave your address in the comment each time you make a request.

Expires 10/7 at noon EST
any requests after that time or without an email will be ignored.

If you'd like your name on this please leave a comment letting me know. Please make sure I get your email address.Do not alter tags No resizing, stopping animation, cutting or ripping to add your name, signature, or any other text. If you need help with animation on your blog let me know I will give you directions.

Limit 1.

Graphics are to be used for personal use only. They are not to be used for advertisements or for profit. Thank you for following these terms.

hugs
~d

23 comments:

AGirlNexDoorCreation said...

Great tag offer..hope you are having an awesome weekend..Hugs,TerryAnn

Chris/cacklinrosie101 said...

You've got a big one...yay! How wide did you make this, D? And which template are you using? I don't think the stretch one I'm using would let me do a tag quite this wide...Love ya

Missie said...

Love it!

Joyce said...

Very neat tag. Love it.
Hugs, Joyce

Unknown said...

Great tag!

Alvia

Diama ~*a.k.a*~ Cherry said...

great tag!

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

LOL everyone is a tagger on here to funny. I love it. Since I need some animated Halloween tags can I plz have one with Chrissie on it and email me at Nay0114@aol.com TIA as always.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

How come you dont get an email when someone comments?
I do.
My blogger blog must be superior to yours ;o)

Hollie said...

This is so cute! I'd like to have one! Thanks!!!

Adirondackcountrygal said...

I think if you go into your settings and then comments there is a spot to check to get alerts on comments. Linda
Oh and can I have one! :)
geocachelinda66@aol.com

Sugar said...

good work on the tag.
huggies.

Robin said...

Would love this one with "Robin" on it. Thanks girl...

RobinNGabster@aol.com

Beckie said...

May I please have this tag?

Beckie

Thanks so much!

Clarestaa@aol.com

Mari said...

Great tag ...may I please have the following name

( Tara Leigh )

Screen name - FLORIDALADY4U@ao.com

Thank you kindly

Martha said...

That sure is cute!
It's hard getting adjusted to all the new things here - but I really think we'll all like it more once we've adjusted.
I noticed your followers didn't stop at 100! Yay! :-)

Dutch said...

I am not sure if my comment when through. I would love this tag with Sara on it. thanks

Darlene said...

Plz one for Darlene and tyvm D! msdarann@aol.com

Emmi said...

wow... I love this one.

Melissa said...

very cute, tag 4 me pls ~Melissa
Z7Snowflake@aol.com

Amanda said...

(((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))I am glad I finallay got this to work.It has been frustating.Can I have Amanda on this tag?Thank you and have a nice night.

Hugsdoodlewacky@aol.om

lisa said...

WOW, i have missed a couple entries and i just got an update about them on Monday. Strange! May i have this with Lisa? Love it.

queeniemart@aol.com

ELLIE said...

would love one please with
Ellie
on it
thanks so much in advance
my address is now on my blog - took your advice - lol

Linda said...

Hey Donna can I please have this with Linda on it? Thanks linda
sangrialel@aol.com